On delivery day, it is very important that the Inventory Sheet reflects the Artworks delivered.
In some cases, an Artist may have had difficulty in submitting their Artworks. This instruction is also useful when the Artist has made changes to the Artwork being submitted.
This article describes the steps for Removing an Artwork (on behalf of the Artist) and can be performed by someone with Curator access.
1. Log on to the Curator Console
2. Go to Artists
3. Search for Artist
4. Click on the Unconfirmed or Confirmed Artwork Count
5. Click X
6. Click [ OK ] to confirm deletion
7. Artwork is removed from Listing
8. Print a new Inventory Sheet - Refer Article #43000340114.
- #43000515675 - How to add a new Artwork (on behalf of the Artist)