On delivery day, it is very important that the Inventory Sheet reflects the Artworks delivered.
In some cases, an Artist may need assistance with adding entries. This instruction is also useful when the Artist has made changes to the Artwork being submitted.
This article describes the steps for Adding a New Artwork (on behalf of the Artist) and can be performed by someone with Curator access.
1. Log on to the Curator Console
2. Go to Artworks
3. Click [+ Artwork]
4. Complete Artwork details and click [Choose File] if an image is available
5. Upload image and click [Add Artwork to Art Show]
6. Click [Confirm as Listed]
7. Note the following confirmation message
8. Print a new Inventory Sheet - Refer Article #43000340114.
- #43000515677 - How to remove an Artwork (on behalf of the Artist)