You are trying to logon to the Website and you are unable to get past the first screen.
First, check whether your internet access is working by visiting another site. If there are problems with your internet connection, a good start is always to restart your internet modem router and then restart your PC.
Next up, let's check if the problem is with your web browser.
- If you are using a PC or Mac, please try installing another browser.
We do recommend Chrome. If you don't already have it installed, you can download and install it from here.
If you are already using Chrome and the problem remains, there's a few more things to try.
- Empty the cache in your browser by going to chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- ensure that Cached Images and files is selected and press [Clear Data].
- Disable any extensions installed in your browser via chrome://extensions/
- use the toggle switch off each extension. You can turn them back on later.
Uninstall and Reinstall Chrome
Still having problems?
We'd like to help, but before you do, please trying logging on via another PC or device.
If you still unable to logon, please take a screenshot of the problem and create a New Support Ticket